Job Title: GDPR Compliance Sales Consultant
From our start in 2014, through to today Facit has been developing and deploying our video analytic products, during 2018 we introduced our Video Redaction product range and most recently our Document Redaction application has been released to the market in November 2020, to compliment our Video Compliance suite of offerings. Allowing Facit to create a Compliance Vertical within the business.
As our next phase of the business development we are looking for a key individual to facilitate our growth in the specific area GDPR Compliance for Video and Documentation redaction.
You will already have experience in working with one or more of the International Retailers, finance, or corporate entities, providing them with guidance and experience in these areas, in your role of a Compliance Consultant.
The overall objective of these roles is the attainment of projects using one or more Facit component in their delivery.
The Role of Business Development Consultant:
- Create and develop positive relationships with European Brands with a recognised and defined need for our services.
- Determine and implement Compliance vertical sales plan, for both existing and new product ranges, looking to create new benefit cases for the new products, whilst complimenting the old.
- Provide monthly forecasts on activity and revenues, which will be included in Group reporting. In the first instance please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting “GDPR Compliance Sales Consultant” in the Subject line.
It is envisioned that this role would be based at home. Reporting directly to the Sales Director.
The role will have a monthly feedback session with the Line Manager.
After consultation, the Company would prioritise the Key components of the role as:
Core Deliverable – Business Development Consultant
- Support the Facit team in defining and producing appropriate sales tools for Channel Partners, focussing on Video Redaction and Post Video Redaction together with Document Redaction products.
- Defining and building a direct sales process to define the vertical
- Define the most suitable Targets for this new Sales Process, criteria etc.
- Initiate Introductions to prospective Brands fitting the new criteria.
- Assist in the onboarding of 6-10 of these Brands in 2021.
- Support the Facit Team in specific Project management and delivery of a relevant Opportunity.
- Support the team in managing the project successfully to a post-trial position.
- Design and craft the value add, developing successful arguments to engage the Brands at multi levels within their organisations.
- Complete the successful onboarding and successful trading of these opportunities.
It is envisioned that these activities can be worked on in parallel and simultaneously.
It is expected that the Consultant will work with Management in a structured way prioritising the necessary work plans as workload and time allows, accepting all reasonable instruction.